My new boyfriend is a bit on the
weird side. Initially, it was fun but I realised that I cannot cope anymore.
Sometimes, he would ask to dress himself up in my underwear and bra and I
considered it really s3xy. At other times, he would dress up in beastly attire
that excites and scares me at the same time and he makes love to me like a
horse. He has an outrageous strength and I enjoyed him all the time. Very
recently, he started asking for anal s3x and promised me it would be the best
I didn’t like the idea at first but
we later had unprotected anal s3x and when I got home, I had blood coming out
of my anus when I went to the toilet. Besides, I didn’t like anal s3x one bit.
He has started nursing the idea of using a whip on me to maximize his
ejaculation as according to him, every painful sound I’d make would take him to
climax. At one point he suggested us having a threesome and having another man
have s3x with me while he watches. Everything is happening too fast for me and
I’m beginning to feel cheap like a whore.
What should I do with this
relationship?
0 comments:
Post a Comment